Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable for any reason. Adverse weather conditions may delay your delivery however we will always keep you informed and where necessary we will reschedule your delivery slot accordingly.
Our delivery teams can deliver throughout the mainland UK. However, there are certain areas that are currently excluded from our delivery coverage.
As part of our shipping gateway, you, the customer, are responsible for selecting the appropriate collection or shipping package following your purchase. Nimbus Beds reserve the right to charge the appropriate pricing if you, the customer, select the wrong package. Additionally if as part of your purchase, you select "Courtesy Fabric Samples", Nimbus Beds reserves the right to assume that you are collecting your order from our Thornton Head Office.
Delivery fees are structured as follows:
- Delivery Only - Our delivery team will deliver your products to your doorstep and will let you handle the rest. Great if you have already created space for your new bed and mattress and have the muscle power to manoeuvre it to where it needs to go.
- Delivery and Assembly (Including packaging removal) - Our delivery team will deliver and assemble your new bed/mattress exactly where you want it to go in your house! Got an awkward set of stairs to go up? No problem for our delivery crew.
- Recycling of Old Beds - One of the biggest challenges when buying a new bed or mattress is what to do with the old one! Let us handle that, we'll not only assemble your new bed or mattress exactly where you want it but also remove the old item (1 per order, extra removal charged at additional rates)
- Delivery Only to KY, DD, EH, G & FK - £60.00
- Delivery Only to all other Mainland Scotland postcodes - £100.00
- Delivery Only to England, Wales & Northern Ireland - £100.00
Delivery & Assembly
- Delivery & Assembly within Mainland Scotland - £100.00
- Recycling of Old Bed to KY, DD, EH, G & FK - £60.00
- Recycling of Old Bed to all other Mainland Scotland postcodes - £100.00
- Recycling of Old Bed to England, Wales & Northern Ireland - £100.00
Of course, if you are local to any of our stores you always have the option to Collect your order directly from our warehouse at no cost!
Once your order is complete with Nimbus Beds or you have made your purchase online and our sleep experts have processed your order you will be allocated a delivery date. Your delivery date will be arranged over the phone closer to your delivery week.
Please note: Please make sure your delivery information is on your receipt to prove you have paid for the delivery services if ever it is questioned by the Third Party Courier Company. The courier will not perform the service if it is not on your receipt.
Any delivery damages are the responsibility of our courier and can be resolved amicably upon investigation.
Please ensure you give us your contact number, ideally a mobile if you have one. Delivery time slots available are:
Monday to Wednesday– 9am-5pm.
Please make sure the items can fit into your home or the room choice. If the goods won't go upstairs our delivery drivers will have to leave the items on the ground floor. We will not be able to refund you if the goods won't fit into your house.
Problems with the delivery date?
Deliveries to England and Northern Ireland can have longer lead times. If you have ordered online or from telesales please call us Free on 01592 381673.
However, if you have ordered from a store, please contact them using the telephone number on your invoice.
We strive for the very best in customer service. Just call us at 01592 381673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about your purchase.
Please Note: If someone is not available at the delivery address during the times arranged, there will be a failed delivery charge of £15. A redelivery charge will be as standard £15. By selecting a delivery package and agreeing to our shipping terms at the point of sale - either via www.nimbusbeds.co.uk or in-store, you as the customer accept the full responsibility and liability for failed delivery charges and rescheduling charges.